Pular para o conteúdo principal

You're back.


"I am different than when you took off. I was alone and I was sad and I picked myself up, dusted myself off and kept on. Well, what was I supposed to do? Go to sleep? Hibernate? Go into a coma? Die? Was I supposed to die? And then chill in a coffin in the forest and wait for you to come back and kiss me and wake me up? Am I freakin’ Snow White?
At first, I waited for you. Maybe intentionally. Maybe just because I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. I convinced myself that you were coming back. I convinced myself I could hold out, and that if I just remained pristine and perfect, I’d be preserved for when you returned. But then, time went by and I moved on. You have no right to come back and expect me to just drop everything like we were a book you get to just put a bookmark in and return to whenever it’s convenient for you. (...) I knew you’d been there, because you left a mark, but then you made a choice and you were gone. It really, really hurt. "


Read more at http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/youre-back/#7B9gZUDUEJG1IlFV.99

Comentários